Friday, June 6, 2008

Birthday in Mexico

I had the best birthday ever yesterday! I spent most of the day at my friends uncles house, eating, joking,and talking ALL afternoon. I even drank a glass of juice made from chile peppers :)

I was pretty homesick last weekend, but now I can't even describe how happy I am to be here! This place is incredible. I got so many huge birthday hugs yesterday and all the kids were so sweet. I couldn´t ask for more!



And since I already posted a video of the girls singing, here´s one of a few of the boys...

4 comments:

Selly said...

A glass of chile peppers? Wow! You must have a strong tongue. I can't even imagine smelling it, too spicy...
How many kids are there, Kelsey? They seem having great days. Say my 'Hi' to them. Lol

Harman said...

Feliz cumpleanos Kelsey! What a great birthday serenade by the boys!

KelseyChristine said...

There are almost 30 kids here now :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Erin said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog from Blogs for Cause and it brings back amazing memories of my times at Miracle Ranch about 10 years ago. My church worked on finishing up one of the dormatories, paving a section of the driveway and building a shower house (and cutting lots and lots of fire breaks on the hillside!) I am so happy to see young people dedicating themselves to this awsome place. I'm sure it has changed a LOT over the years. I would love to see more photos posted!